Monday, February 4, 2013

Comics Corner: Avatar The Last Airbender: The Promise


I was graciously granted ARC: The quality was ok. I hope to get the real book soon to see the artwork in its full glory and those great side panels with creator info. 
While staying true to the art style of the series, Avatar TLA: The Promise was a great way to show audiences how peace came to be despite stubbornness of fire and earth kingdoms. 
This edition is all 3 comics in one ending on a juicy cliffhanger that the legend of Korra has dangled in our faces as well. 
the story is told quite like an episode or a small arc of the series and is understandable (indeed good for youngins) but it has a bit more romance than before so older kids may appreciate it more. 
I feel it is something avatar fans should read and hope they come out with another story to that ending!!!

Overall: I love it and will buy it when I can. 
5 out 5 stars!

Also not really a spoiler but SOOOOO CUTE. Uncle was one of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment